Quick PDF Library 16.12 is out!
We have recently released minor version 16.12 of Quick PDF Library. Below you may see some of the new features included in the library for this release:
- Delphi 10.3 Rio Support
- Added support for GS1 Datamatrix barcodes
- Rendering to PDFium now allows for EMF outputs
- Direct access rendering linked to PDFium
- Improved rendering of PDFs with non-embedded fonts and Identity encoding
- Better handling of certain malformed JBIG2 streams
- Inline images without an EI tag are now safely ignored
- Fixed flat stream decoding in Delphi Mac edition
- ActiveX variant now accepts VBScript variant passed by reference
- Prevent out of range error in indexed colorspaces
- GetHTMLTextHeight prevents endless loop
- Corrected loading of certain JBIG2 images and improved JBIG2 error handling
- Improved handling of octal characters
- Fixed memory leak in print job status, printer handle is now correctly released
- DirectoryExists function not working on Mac/iOS
Click here to get a trial for Quick PDF Library 16.12.
Access our online store to purchase the library and other Foxit/Debenu SDKs.