Foxit PDF .NET SDKs
Embed a PDF viewer into any .NET WinForms application
.NET PDF SDKs
PDF VIEWER FOR .NET SDK
PDF Viewer for .NET SDK allows .NET developers to display and interact with PDF files. Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed the customizable .NET control into any .NET WinForm application. This allows developers to no longer have to rely on external viewers for displaying or interacting with PDF documents. Built on the Foxit PDF rendering engine, it provides proven efficiency and reliability.
.NET PDF SDKS
PDF MERGER FOR .NET SDK
For any .NET application (using C# or VB.NET), PDF Merger for .NET SDK allows .NET developers merge, stamp, append, form fill, flatten, encrypt, rotate, scale, split and do so much more to any existing PDF document. Use an entire PDF document or just specific PDF pages. Add content to existing PDF pages or create new pages from scratch. This SDK allows the developer to use an object model that is intuitive and easy to learn yet very flexible.
.NET PDF SDKS
PDF GENERATOR FOR .NET SDK
Foxit PDF Generator for .NET SDK allows developers to add PDF generation to any .NET application (C# or VB.NET). It is an award-winning product used for the real-time creation of PDF documents based on dynamic data. PDF documents can be generated straight to a web form, file, byte array, or System.IO.Stream object. The assembly is 100% managed and uses only safe code. The object model is powerful, intuitive, and easy to learn.
Display a PDF from File or Byte Array
Open a Password Protected/Encrypted PDF
Customize the Viewing Window
Display Form Field Content (Flattens Fields)
Print a PDF
Display Without Toolbars and Navigate to specific Pages
• Display a PDF from File or Byte Array
• Open a Password Protected/Encrypted PDF
• Display Without Toolbars
• Customize the Viewing Window
• Display Form Field Content (Flattens Fields)
• Navigate to specific Pages
• Control Page Zoom and Viewable Area
• Navigate Forward and Back
• Retrieve Outlines (Bookmarks)
• Search and Highlight Keywords
• Print a PDF
• Retrieve Document Permissions
• Retrieve Page Count
• Retrieve Document Properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
• Retrieve the current View and retain it later
• Able to track Pages and its position in display
• Independent toolbar and bookmarks/navigation panel control
• Zoom to selected area (Marquee Zoom)
• Change units of measurement
• Print selected area of a page
• Show/hide Viewer status bar
Trusted by some of the world’s largest companies.
Take a look at who uses our technology.