Foxit PDF SDK Changelog
- Import and export ink signature list
- Set the default state tool to a particular stamp by using the new PDFUI constructor option or method
- Check, enable and disable hotkey by using the new constructor option or method
- Get a page’s box information and check for cropped page
- Configure default print options
- Change the PDF text background and foreground display color
- Load image as document object
- Support rotation and event handling
- Methods to set form field highlight color and enable/disable form field highlight
- Method for pre-setting pencil drawing object time
- Classes and methods for working with and managing PDF objects programmatically
- Constructor option to display comment list or not when a markup annotation was created
- Features at UI Extension module:
- <gtab> component
- Method to make create controller close easier.
- Method to create custom appearance
- New features were added to the web viewer’s UI:
- Signature field control
- Form text field control
- Measurement tools `Perimeter, Polygon area and Circle area`
- Page Rotate options on right-click context menu
- PDF text color view mode control
- Drag and drop annotation’s across pages feature
- Support displaying annotation contents on mouse hover action
- Support load image file directly
- Audio player now supports pause option.
- New language localization support: Japanese and Korean.
- Change the name of parameter `annotJson` to `annotsJson` in `PDFViewer.openPDFByHttpRangeRequest` and `PDFViewer.reopenPDFDoc`
- The advanced webViewer was removed from the SDK package. It was replaced with complete_webViewer
- The form import & export tool were moved to form tab from the home tab
- `allInOne.mobile.js` file for mobile to load all addons using a single js file
- The thumbnails `uix-addons` module has been made open source for specific customers, not released to general availability
- Deprecated: Deprecate PDFUI options `template and fragments`, replace them with Appearance
- Optimized mobile pinch zoom touch screen performance
- Enhanced pdfField.setAction to support AdditionalAction
- Enhanced document open workflow by separating document loading and rendering logic
- Enhanced stamp functionality to support blob url/base64 data source, and allow users to add/edit custom stamps and change time format of dynamic stamp
- Enhanced the Digital Signature solution
- Barcode was not updated when document print action was triggered
- `openPDFByHttpRangeRequest()` did’t trigger error on incorrect URLs.
- Pencil drawing data loss after import/export to FDF format on pages containing stamp annotations.
- Text displayed incorrectly on rotated pages.
- `getCurrentPageIndex()` didn’tget correct page number in a visible area.
- Thumbnail and page index did not update after importing documents with API `PDFDoc.insertPage()`.
- Bookmark could not be deleted after being inserted by PDFBookmark.insertbookmark.
- Comments were disabled in a signed document with comments permission.
- Tab key always jump back to the first page when using Tab key to view a form file.
- Font not rendered correctly in a combo box form field.
- MarkupAnnot.getReviewStateCount and MarkupAnnot.GetReviewStates always return 1 regardless of having more than 1 review states.
- STATE_HANDLER_CREATE_FREETEXT_CALLOUT could not be created when using template
- Callout annotation displayed incorrectly after being moved in a particular file.
- SubmitForm action generated incorrect execution.
- Parts of images were inaccessible or hidden when rotated.
- Form field inaccessible in specific form files when document is loaded17. `PDFViewCtrl.ViewerEvents.rightClickAnnotation` fails to trigger in specific scenarios.
- Form controls get lost when new form pages were inserted in document.
- Combo box printed in the output file issue.
- Provide C API package for Windows
- PPT to PDF feature for Conversion Add-on (Windows Only)
- Layout Recognition Add-on for C++ And Java API
- Get the name of color separation and support Rendering PDF with color separation (OutPut Preview)
- Provide high level API for PDF combination
- Provide API to deep clone an PDF Object
- Support to specify start character index for document level search
- Add flag to provide option to allow search by stream order or appearance order for doc level search
- Fill and sign feature API
- Provide API to get GraphicOjbects by a rectangle
- Output_preview demo for rendering PDF with color separation
- Layout recognition demo
- Provide a simple demo for Header&Footer feature
- Added PPT to PDF feature to office2PDF demo
- Enhancement to the watermark feature
- Enhancement to the JS feature
- Enhancement to the print effect for PDF file with FormField
- Enhanced ImagetoPDF Demo: Set the PDF page size by using the image’s width&High
- Crash issue for a special file with JS
- Other bug fixes
- Fill & sign feature at UI level
- Support to rendering the RMS files with RMS watermark.
- Provide API scroll to next/previous page
- Provide API to apply an annotation’s property to the ToolHandler
- Provide API to set the highlight of form field color For iOS
- Provide API to set/get the AnnotAuthor
- AnnotContent method stamp and FileAttachment
- Enable/Disable FormHighlight can be take effect immediately
- Bug related to move the freetext annot with mulit line test that the font size is larger than 48px
Updated on October 10, 2022