Foxit PDF SDK Changelog
- Form Designer full support (PC platform only)
- High Contrast support
- Read Aloud is available for reading a page’s text using either a built-in browser speech API or third party speech service
- Chinese Traditional Localization support
- Signature properties such as signing reason, date, location now available on context menu of signature fields
- Optimized UIExtension.css size from 5179kb to 1512kb
- Clipboard copied text now displayed as a text annotation object instead of text object
- The returns of ‘PDF.PDFForm.addControl()’ was changed to object instead of boolean
- New viewer events for monitoring actions before page rendering and document loading.
- New parameter ‘fileOpen.cipher’ was added to viewer open methods to decrypt FileOpen PDFs encrypted with AES algorithm.
- New viewer Class, interface and APIs for Read Aloud module.
- New ‘PDFViewer.addFontMaps()’ for adding custom fonts to the Font list.
- New API ‘ PDFField.setFlags()’ was added to set flags for form fields.
- New parameter ‘autoDownloadAfterSign’ was added to ‘PDFUI.constructor’ to control the download action once the current document is signed with a certificate-based signature.
- A callback ‘getSignedDocument’ was added to ‘PDFUI.constructor’ to allow getting a signed document stream.
- New ‘PDFUI.setDefaultMeasurementRatio()’ for specifying measurement ratio.
- New ‘PDFUI.waitForInitialization()’ for translating localization entries.
- New ‘PDFUI.registerSignaturePropertyHandler()’ for customizing signature properties panel.
- New custom-font project which shows how to map a font and add it to the font list for text editing.
- New custom-measurement project for creating a custom measurement object.
- New integration project for React.js application created using create-react-app.
- New project for pseudo-time progress bar.
- Issue where a PDF file with an oversized layout renders incorrectly in FitWidth mode.
- Crash issue on opening PDF files with size larger 150MB on mobile devices.
- A glyph rendering issue on a specific file.
- Annotation count now works correctly on the ‘getAnnotCount()’ method.
- Show/hide form field action responds correctly.
- ‘PDFui.activateAnnotation’ correctly activates and locates annotation on page.
- Change annotation rectangle with cloud style to solid now follows the object’s original geometry
- Issue where exporting Dynamic Stamps as FDF causes an error message in Adobe Reader DC.
- Issue with creation of new instances after destroying current in IE11.
- Issues where customizing thumbnail context-menu causes errors.
- Linearized PDFs created by ‘pdfdoc.getStream()’ now can be opened in other PDF readers.
- New Platform support: ARM Linux support
- Add a flag to AddNewSignatuer API to decide whether Foxit PDF SDK should check PDF document’s permission before adding a signature.
- Support page Break setting for HTMLtoPDF feature
- Support create bookmarks for HTMLtoPDF feature
- A new option of whether the rectangle auto adapt the content for callout annotation
- Export Form data to a CSV file
- Form Design Assistant
- Support to disable the highlight of the signature field
- Get/Set RichText, Sort, CommitOnSelChange for Field_Flags
- Get the image resource of annotation
- Set whether to show Text Field Overflow Indicator
- Enhance Graphic_objects demo(C++) demo
- Enhance compliance simple demo
- Enhance watermark demo
- Enhance page_organization demo
- New option to Enhance zero-width line rendering
- Support to show barcode appearance text field
- Improve performance of API “Watermark.InsertToPage”
- Provide Nupkg for Windows .Net SDK
- Enhance PSI annotation feature
- Enhance the Rendering performance of some XFA doc
- Enhance Text Search feature
- Enhance SubmitForm action
- Bug for OCR Java Demo
- Some issue for sign PDF in multi-thread
- Bug related to TXT to PDF conversion
- New event to detect if a certificate-based signature has been applied to a document
- Support scoped storage functionality as per Android 11 requirements
- Area Highlight
- Annotation summary list at User Interface
- Support brush type for pencil annotations
- Dark Mode
- Auto Flip
- Outline editing
- Tool preference setting in Home Tab
- Support to add link annotations in Edit tab
- Custom page color
- Support to redact one or more pages
- Enhanced search function (Support Outline, Bookmark, Annotation, Redaction search)
- Main demo updated with new user interface
- ” /r/n” bug for Multiline XFA forms
- RegisterSecurityCallback issue for Xamarin
- Not possible to autosave files containing digital signatures
- Signer name not displayed in the signature panel
- Rendering issue on continuous view mode
- Keyboard overlapping when filling PDF forms
Updated on October 10, 2022